Tuesday, July 14, 2015

TEFL Corinth trainee feedback







"The Trainer / Teacher Georgia was professional, supportive and an excellent teacher. All material was explained in an interesting and clear way. I had a great experience on the course. "

Camilla Garlick




 
"Georgia Verousi, our teacher, was very helpful. She was always available, provided feedback, and answered all my questions regarding grammar and TEFL in general."

Evangelos Panayioto





"Our teacher, Georgia Verousi, has been inspirational, kind, encouraging and delivered information to us very well. She made the lessons fun and memorable. I have learnt a lot about myself and how I can improve my teaching – it’s been brilliant."

Sarah Bowen







"Highly enjoyable learning experience, lovely people in lovely settings that didn’t distract too much from the task at hand."

Juliette Tafel




"Very interactive and intensive course covering the basics of all aspects involved in Teaching English as a Foreign Language. A life-changing teaching experience with adorable children."

Anne Shindel

No comments:

Post a Comment