Saturday, March 8, 2014

TEFL Greece trainee feedback



"The course was intensive and at times demanding. I enjoyed it thoroughly though. I have learnt a lot. The teaching practice provided a real life setting and my experience here has exceeded my expectations."


Poppy Micheloudakis


"It has been an intensive course, very challenging and it has definitely brought light into my life judging from the perspective of learning how to become a teacher. The trainer has been very supportive. If I had the chance, I would do it again."

Diana Dragan





"My experience here was grand. I learnt a lot about grammar, vocabulary and fun ways to apply it in lessons. Lots of help with lesson preparation was appreciated. The way grammar was taught was fun and memorable."

Mary Maurer




"It was a nice first experience in the position of the teacher. I was able to see how things work on the other side of the lesson, how lessons are created and planned and was reminded of all the grammar."

Ioanna Mavragani

No comments:

Post a Comment